Just over a month to go, until KIN moves into the Arnolfini, Bristol, for a long weekend of music, live art, activism, games, workshops, experiences and pure, psychedelic silliness.
There is a huge amount going on including..
- Music from the likes of GRRRL, Krust, MC Xander, Ras G and on Saturday night, a top secret and utterly cosmic headliner.
- Talks and workshops from the likes of Paul Mason, Chidera ‘The Slumflower’ Eggerue, The Craftivist, Polly Higgins & Emma Dabiri.
- Films and screenings including Black Mother, Donna Haraway, Magic Medicine & a screening/Q&A with Salad Fingers creator David Firth
- Immersive theatre and experiences from The Waiting Room, Miss HerNia & The Psychedelic Society of Bristol
- In short, there’s far, far too much to fit on one poster – so check out some of our highlights on the flyer below and dive deep into the full line up on the KIN website, here.
HOW KIN’S TICKETING SYSTEM WORKS
Yep, okay, it’s a bit confusing at first – but it does make sense, promise. KIN’s content is split into individual days and nights. Tickets are available for an individual day or night, a day and night combined, the whole weekend, or you can choose a ‘day pass’, that gets you access to Friday, Saturday and Sunday’s day sessions combined.
Tickets for each day or night cost between £15 and £25 + booking fee.
Peruse our programme page, check out who (or what!) is on when, pick which days or nights most make your heart sing, and then get booking – as capacity at the Arnolfini is limited.
CHECK OUT OUR HIGHLIGHTS FLYER BELOW.
See you in just over a month!