Access to the Venue
We aim to make all visitors welcome in the building. For help planning your visit please download the following:
The Arnolfini building was redeveloped to ensure that physical access within the building was improved for everyone. Their facilities include:
- Lifts access to all floors of Arnolfini.
- Baby changing facilities to make it easier for those with young children.
- Accessible toilets.
- Accessible parking spaces directly outside the main entrance (accessed via Farr’s Lane. If you don’t have an assistant, please phone ahead to get the barrier lifted). These spaces require a parking permit which can be collected from the front desk on arrival and are issued on a first come first served basis.
- A wheelchair available for use inside the building.
- We are very happy to welcome Guide and Assistance Dogs
Personal Assistant Tickets
We offer a free ‘PA ticket’ for a Personal Assistant if you receive Middle or Higher Rate DLA or the Personal Independence Payment (PIP), are aged 18+ and would not be able to come to the festival without assistance.
This ticket must be purchased over the phone 0121 472 6688. Proof of DLA or PIP support must be provided on entry. For clarification of eligibility for free PA tickets please contact the sellers on the same number.