TICKETS – GENERAL INFORMATION
Please read the information below carefully. This is where we explain what you agree to by purchasing a ticket for the event including conditions of entry to site and site rules, use of images, terms and deadlines of our deposit scheme. Terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
The Ticket Sellers (TTS) are our sole ticket agent.
24hr line: 0121 472 6688
Tickets to KIN are sold by and on behalf of Kambe Events Ltd. Kambe Events Ltd reserves the right to change all, or any, arrangements concerning KIN without notice, nor with any obligation whatsoever to refund.
The purchase of tickets and subsequent entry onto the event site constitutes an acceptance by the purchaser and entrants of these terms and conditions, and implies an undertaking on the part of those to observe them.
In the event of any breach of these terms & conditions, Kambe Events Ltd, it’s staff and agents reserves the right, to cancel tickets, to refuse admission, to remove the holder, or to confiscate offending articles, as the case may be, and in any case, to retain any monies paid for the relevant ticket(s).
Ticket(s) purchased will be confirmed via email on the day of purchase. All e-tickets will be sent by email in the 2 weeks before the event. Those purchasing closer to the event, they will be sent their e-tickets on payment. If there is a change of email address subsequent to ticket purchase, it is the purchaser’s responsibility to update their account details with the ticket agent, to ensure receipt of e-tickets.
Kambe Events Ltd reserves the right to refuse admission, charge additional surcharges if the incorrect ticket has been purchased and may conduct security searches of person and belongings on entry to the event to meet our duty of care and licensing conditions.
Kambe Events Ltd reserves the right to cancel tickets purchased for any reason.
TICKET PRICES* 2018
People Tickets (not including booking fees)
Full Event Tickets £110.00
Full weekend tickets include access to all KIN events, including Thursday’s launch night, but do not include entrance to Monika Bulaj’s presentation/exhibition on the Thursday night. If you do wish to attend this also, please add a Thursday night ticket on to your order.
Day Only Pass £60.00
Full access to Friday, Saturday and Sunday day times only – does not include access to Thursday night, Friday night, Saturday night or Sunday night.
Thursday Night £15.00
6.30pm – 11.30pm. Includes access to Monika Bulaj’s presentation.
Thursday Night Young Adult £7.50
6.30pm – 11.30pm. Ages 13-17 only. (13-15 year old must be accompanied by an adult) Includes access to Monika Bulaj’s presentation.
Friday Day £20.00
10.30am – 8.00pm.
Friday Day Young Adult £10.00
10.30am – 8.00pm. Ages 13 – 17 only. (13-15 year old must be accompanied by an adult)
Friday Night £25.00
9:00am – 02:00am. 18+ event only.
Friday Day & Friday Night Combined £40.00
10:30am – 02:00am. Friday night is an 18+ event.
Saturday Day £25.00
11.00am – 7.00pm.
Saturday Day Young Adult £12.50
11.00am – 7.00pm. Ages 13 – 17 only. (13-15 year old must be accompanied by an adult)
Saturday Night £25.00
7.30pm – 1.00am.
Saturday Night Young Adult £12.50
7.30pm – 1.00am. (13-15 year old must be accompanied by an adult)
Saturday Day & Saturday Night Combined £40.00
11.00am – 1.00am
Saturday Day & Saturday Night Combined – Young Adult £20.00
11:00am – 01:00am. Ages 13 – 17 only. (13-15 year old must be accompanied by an adult)Sunday Day £25.00
10.30am – 6.30pm.
Sunday Day Young Adult £12.50
10.30am – 6.30pm. Ages 13 – 17 only (13-15 year old must be accompanied by an adult)
Sunday Night £25.00
7:00pm – 12:00am.
Sunday Night Young Adult £12.50
7:00pm – 12:00am. Ages 13 – 17 only. (13-15 year old must be accompanied by an adult)
Sunday Day & Sunday Night Combined £40.00
10:30am – 12:00am
Sunday Day & Sunday Night Combined Young Adult £20.00
10:30am – 12:00am. Ages 13 – 17 only. (13-15 year old must be accompanied by an adult)
TICKET TERMS AND CONDITIONS
“Names on Tickets”
- In order to help prevent fraudulent activity all types of tickets must be named as part of the booking process.
- It is essential attendees supply unique details for each person ticket – ID will be checked upon arrival to site.
- An email address, phone number and name for every person attending is required.
- Once you have entered your “names on tickets” all details are editable by logging into your TTS account
Loco Parentis –
In case of emergency we need to ensure that we are able to care for under 16’s in their best interests and that may require us to take action immediately, for example medical treatment for a minor. Treatment may require permission from a legal guardian.
It is the lead ticket purchaser’s responsibility for all tickets purchased for those aged under 16, to ensure that a person is identified as the responsible adult via the ticket system. This is done by associating the responsible adult for each under 16 ticket in the order, during the process of adding names and contact information to tickets, and the responsible guardian must:
- a) be ‘loco parentis’ for that child whilst at the festival site (this means they are legally entitled to make decisions for that child) in emergencies.
- b) have been given permission by the legal guardian of the child to act as loco parentis in emergencies.
- c) Be available throughout the festival on the phone number provided on the ticket system.
You must agree to these conditions as part of the ticket buying process.
Proof of age
All age conditions, on all ticket types apply to the day of opening of KIN, not the date of ticket purchase.
Photographic proof of identification may be required and must be either Drivers License, Passport, or part of the PASS Scheme – www.pass-scheme.org.uk
Admission may be refused or surcharges applied if you arrive at the event with tickets of the wrong age bracket fro the holder.
CANCELLATION, MISUSE AND REFUNDS
- Although we will do our best to keep you informed of any cancellation, it is the ticket holders’ responsibility to establish whether an event has been cancelled and the date and time of any rearranged event.
- Kambe Events Ltd has no obligation to refund any monies or exchange tickets should the programme be altered, or varied, for any reason.
- Tickets are sold “subject to license” approval.
- In the event of the unforeseen cancellation of the event, tickets may be transferable to a future event, at the discretion of Kambe Events Ltd.
- Only tickets bought via the official website and issued via our official agent are valid. Avoid disappointment and fraud – please do not buy or sell tickets from anywhere else (forums, eBay, Gum Tree etc).
- Tickets cannot be transferred or re-sold except via official channels (TheTicketsSellers).
- If tickets are found to have been re-sold or transferred for profit, or commercial gain (for example being sold on eBay for more than the original face value), by anyone other than Kambe Events Ltd and their ticket agent, it will be voided and the holder refused entry.
- Under normal circumstances all KIN tickets are refundable up to 4 weeks ahead of the opening date of the event (Please note this is a a face value refund (i.e. less booking and transaction fees).
- All ticket and refund enquiries must be directed to the official ticket agent from whom tickets were purchased. The Ticket Sellers (0121 472 6688 / theticketsellers.co.uk)
- Kambe Events Ltd is unable to accept any liability to replace any tickets lost, stolen, damaged or unauthorised use of e-ticket codes resulting from the sharing, deliberate or accidental, of e-codes by purchasers, after they have been received. NB. Once an e-ticket is used or ‘spent’, it becomes invalid and any further persons attempting to use the e-code will be refused entry.
- Force Majeure: In the case of circumstances beyond normal control, such as war, civil or political unrest, actions and orders from the authorities, strikes, catastrophes, extreme weather, epidemics or other severe damages or highly unexpected factors Kambe Events Ltd may be forced to cancel the Festival, and all tickets will become non-refundable.
- No alcohol or glass may be brought into the venue that was not bought at the venue (Arnolfini)
- No animals may not be brought anywhere on site. (Registered guide dogs are an exception to this rule).
- Searches may carried out on entry.
- KIN and Kambe Events Ltd have a no drugs policy and reserve the right to eject anyone suspected of taking illegal substances or infringement of this policy.
- All attendees must adhere to the rules and regulations of the venue, the event organisers (Kambe Events Ltd) and of KIN.
- It is possible that exposure to loud music may cause damage to hearing, please bring your own ear protection.
- Please be aware that lighting effects including strobe lighting may be used.
- Re-entry of persons is subject to our exit and re-entry system, and re-entry is at the discretion of Kambe Events Ltd and its staff.
- Kambe Events Ltd, KIN and our official agents can accept no responsibility for any personal property.
- Our photographers and videographers will be capturing images and video recordings of the event, including the audience. The audience has no rights to these images, and Kambe Events Ltd or any authorised third party is entitled to free use of these images and recordings in any reasonable manner without claim.
- Terms and conditions are subject to change at any time. We encourage you to review regularly for any changes.
- ROAR – Right of admission reserved by Kambe Events Ltd and KIN at all times.
All of these terms and conditions are governed by English law.